Snickers Minis Mix Candy

Minis Mix Candy

Snickers

Free Delivery

On your first order over $15!

Extra 5% off *

Already have an account? 

Details

Snickers Minis Mix Candy:,45-50 calories per piece,Mars real chocolate,What's inside per Snickers Almond Mini Bar: 45 calories--2% DV; 2g saturated fat--3% DV; 5g sugars; 20 mg sodium--1% DV,What's inside per Snickers Mini Bar: 45 calories--2%; 2g total fat--3% DV; 1g saturated fat--5% DV; 5g
...more >>

Ingredients

Snickers Almond Bar: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor), Corn Syrup, Almonds, Sugar, Milkfat, Skim Milk, Less Than 2% Lactose, Salt, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil And/Or Palm Oil, Egg Whites, Chocolate, Artificial Flavor. May Contain Peanuts. Snickers: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor), Peanuts, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Milkfat, Skim Milk, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Lactose, Salt, Egg Whites, Chocolate, Artificial Flavor. May Contain Almonds. Snickers Peanut Butter Squared Bars: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor), Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil), Peanuts, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Vegetable Oil (Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil And Cottonseed Oil And/Or Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil), Lactose, Corn Syrup Solids, Invert Sugar, Less Than 2% Glycerin, Dextrose, Skim Milk, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Egg Whites, Artificial Flavor, Tbhq to Maintain Freshness. May Contain Almonds.

Always refer to the actual package for the most accurate information