Twix Chocolate Candy

Twix Chocolate Candy


Free Delivery

On your first order over $15!

Extra 5% off *

Already have an account? 


80 calories per pack. What's Inside: 80 calories (4% DV) per pack. When you need a moment, chew it over with twix. What's Inside: Per Fun Size Pack: 80 calories (4% DV); 4 g total fat (6% DV); 2 g sat fat (10% DV); 8 g sugars (No DV defined)
...more >>


Salt, Skim Milk, Sugar, Dextrose, Corn Syrup, Palm Oil, Artificial Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Cocoa Powder, Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, PGPR, Artificial Flavors), Less than 2% - Food Starch-Modified

Always refer to the actual package for the most accurate information