Mars Chocolate Favorites Fun Size Variety Pack

Mars Chocolate Favorites Fun Size Variety Pack

Mars

Free Delivery

On your first order over $15!

Extra 5% off *

Already have an account? 

Details

Snickers. Milk Chocolate M&M's Chocolate Candies. Twix. Peanut M&M's Chocolate Candies. What's Inside: 60 to 90 (3% to 5% DV) per pack. Mars real chocolate. Twix Brand Fun Size Bars: What's Inside: 80 calories (4% DV); 4 g total fat (6% DV); 2 g sat fat (10% DV); 8 g
...more >>

Ingredients

Salt, Salt, Skim Milk, Skim Milk, Sugar, Sugar, Sugar, Sugar, Dextrose, Cornstarch, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Dextrin, Dextrin, Gum Acacia, Gum Acacia, Peanuts, Peanuts, Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Lactose, Egg Whites, Palm Oil, Palm Oil, Artificial Flavor, Artificial Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Cocoa Powder, Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Less than 2% - Food Starch-Modified, Snickers Brand Fun Size Bars: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor), M&Ms Brand Fun Size Milk Chocolate Candies: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Cocoa Butter, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), M&Ms Brand Fun Size Peanut Chocolate Candies: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 6, Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2), Twix Brand Fun Size Bars: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, PGPR, Artificial Flavors), Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 6, Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 2)

Always refer to the actual package for the most accurate information