CAUTION: Keep batteries away from children. If swallowed, consult a physician at once. For information on treatment, call (202) 625-3333 collect. Ingestion may result in serious injury or death. Batteries can explode or leak if heated, disassembled, shorted, recharged, exposed to fire or high temperature, or if inserted incorrectly. Keep in original package until ready to use. Do not carry batteries loose in your pocket or purse.
Always refer to the actual package for the most accurate information