Why shouldn’t you mess with the breakfast?
Everyone loves a wholesome breakfast. It’s considered to be the most important meal of the day. Now more than ever restaurants are extending their breakfast menus to entice new consumers every day.
Here’s why you shouldn’t mess with the most important meal of the day.
- Breakfast helps you burn calories. Yes, you read that right. Kick starting your day with the right foods will eliminate cravings. What that means is that you are less likely to consume unhealthy food throughout the day. According to researches people who consume breakfast daily eat 12% healthier than their counterparts.
- Fiber and protein are the most important factors in a healthy breakfast. The healthy breakfast should consist of whole grains, lean proteins, fruits and vegetables that can keep you energized for the day. Stay away from loading up on the carbs. Consider oats, cereals, juices etc.
- Breakfast provides cognitive functions. A healthy breakfast restores glucose levels, an essential needed for the body and brain to function aptly. Hence, it keeps diabetes at bay, aids concentration level and improves memory.
- The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition (AJCN) states people who ate breakfast are more physically more active during the morning than those who didn’t. Another reason why you should consume breakfast within first two hours of waking up.
- Studies prove people who eat healthy breakfast, make smarter eating choices throughout the day. They consumer more vitamins, minerals and fiber throughout the day.
Have a fun fact to share about breakfast with us? Don’t forget to comment below.