Celebrate the day of love- Valentine’s Day with this magical love potion.
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 sprigs of rosemary
- 2 cups fresh strawberry juice
- ¼ cup of the rosemary simple syrup
- 2 ounces of vodka
- 4 cups sparkling water
- Prepare Rosemary Syrup: In a small saucepan, add a cup of water and 1 cup of granulated sugar over medium heat and dissolve the sugar for about 5 minutes. Make sure you don’t overheat. Add 3 sprigs of rosemary and let it steep for an hour.
- Mocktail per glass: Add ½ cup fresh strawberry into a serving glass. Add 1 Tablespoon (1/2 oz) of rosemary simple syrup and 2 ounces of vodka. Stir. Fill the remainder of the glass with sparkling water (about 1 cup)
- Garnish with 2 rosemary sprig
- Serve chilled
In a few hours, you will be on a date with your Valentine. This day holds a special place in everyone’s heart. So whatever you have planned for tonight, be certain to make it memorable. Here are some simple things that won’t cost a fortune, but still hit the mark:
- Be on time: Make sure you are on time for your date. If possible be early. Nobody likes a latecomer, especially on a Valentine’s Day. This is also a great way of showing you care about their time.
- Don’t show up empty-handed: Flowers, chocolates, and wines do sound a tad bit conventional but they never really grow old. Make the effort to pick your valentine’s favorite flowers, chocolates, wines.
- Make a reservation: Now the chances are you have already done this but if you haven’t you MUST. Valentine’s day is particularly busy for restaurants, having to wait for hours to be seated might not be exactly how you want to spend your Valentines
- Try a new cuisine or wine: Valentine’s day is the perfect time to try something new. Every restaurant in the town comes out with a dedicated menu for this occasion. We are sure your Valentine is more likely to try something new on this day.
- Surprise them with a love note – You don’t need to be a famous writer to express how you feel with words. No matter what you write, we guarantee your valentine will appreciate this gesture.We know we would.
- Dance: You may not be a great dancer, but every woman loves to dance with her partner. Turn on a song that reminds you of your wedding or your first date and reminisce about those memories.
Share how spent your Valentine by commenting below.