No matter which team you are supporting, one thing every football fan agrees on is tailgating. We all look forward to it and put long hours in planning a perfect pre-game ritual. Having a good time in the parking lot outside the stadium with great drinks, food and face paint can be a lot of fun. We are here to help you take the fun a notch higher and plan it to perfection with our tailgating checklist:
- A good cooler: This is most essential part of your tailgating gear. Everything you need to stock goes in the cooler, so make sure you are investing in the one that’s right for you.
- Sunscreen and something comfortable to sit on: You will be spending significant amount outdoors, these two are going to be critical to your whole experience.
- Music: Great music is critical to any good party and tailgating is no exception to this rule. Bring music that you and your friends will enjoy
- Grill: It is a crime to not have a grill at a tailgate party. Make sure you have one that can cater everyone who is part of your party.
- Food and Drinks: This one is pretty standard bring beers, ribs,hamburgers, hotdogs, dips and sauces, wings and anything else you can think of.
Order your favorite tailgating food essentials from Burpy today.