Celebrate the day of love- Valentine’s Day with this magical love potion.
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 sprigs of rosemary
- 2 cups fresh strawberry juice
- ¼ cup of the rosemary simple syrup
- 2 ounces of vodka
- 4 cups sparkling water
- Prepare Rosemary Syrup: In a small saucepan, add a cup of water and 1 cup of granulated sugar over medium heat and dissolve the sugar for about 5 minutes. Make sure you don’t overheat. Add 3 sprigs of rosemary and let it steep for an hour.
- Mocktail per glass: Add ½ cup fresh strawberry into a serving glass. Add 1 Tablespoon (1/2 oz) of rosemary simple syrup and 2 ounces of vodka. Stir. Fill the remainder of the glass with sparkling water (about 1 cup)
- Garnish with 2 rosemary sprig
- Serve chilled