At Burpy, the health and safety of our customers and shopper community is our top priority, and we are working closely with local authorities to proactively monitor the situation and ensure we’re operating safely with minimal disruption to service. Below are some of the things we’re doing to address the challenge of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
For Our Customers
- We have introduced “Leave at the door delivery” feature, which now gives you flexibility while placing an order to provide special instructions to the shopper to leave your groceries by the door.
- Our shopper community has been instructed to practice safe food handling while delivering your essentials
- We are encouraging our shopper community to monitor their health and well-being closely.
- We recommend that our customers also practice safe food handling at home.
How to reduce the spread of the virus?
- We encourage our customers to follow the CDC’s suggested hygiene practices to reduce the spread of the virus.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth with unclean hands.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces at home and work.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you are sick.
Let’s work together to take care of Texas.