A well-stocked kitchen is a haven that lets you pull together flavorful meals all day long. Keeping the kitchen stocked can be a task for anyone but more so or bachelors who mostly rely on grab-and-go food supplies. That’s why we decided to make a must-have food list for bachelors that can help your breeze through meal time.
- Oatmeal: Often called the healthiest breakfast choice, oatmeal should find its rightful place in every kitchen. Oatmeal is known to help lower cholesterol and control appetite. A great combination for anyone who is health-conscious and looking for an easy to cook option.
- Broth: Add veggies, chicken or beef, and your dinner is ready. Broth can come handy in more than one way, and one doesn’t need to fret over the storage since an unopened carton can be safely kept in the pantry for a long time. Additionally, the broth is low in calories and contains 5 grams of protein.
- Banana: Powerhouse of nutrients bananas can be used to whip a smoothie, quick snack or on top of a toast. Additionally, they are economical and available all year long.
- Eggs: Eggs are the kind nutrient-dense food that you can eat every. single day. No matter your cooking skillset, you can do a million things with egg – scrambled, hard-boiled, poached, the options are unlimited. We think eggs should be every bachelor’s kitchen best friend.
- Olive Oil: If you are cooking in the kitchen, you will most likely use a lot of oil. Although grocery store aisles are packed with oil options, we recommend olive oil as it is healthy and contains good fats.
- Ground Chicken or Turkey: Rely on lean sources of meat for your daily protein requirements. It can be easily stashed in the freezer and thawed when ready to eat.
- Produce: Greens should always find their way in every meal. We highly recommend stocking your favorite veggies for easy meal prep.
Think the list is incomplete? Tell us by commenting below.
Order your groceries and have them delivered the same day using burpy now.