Halloween or as some say ‘annual candy grab’ festival is here. If you are a busy mom, working professional or someone who has just been plain lazy to stock Halloween candies help is at hand. You can still order it from Burpy and make it in time before the little trick-o-treaters arrive at your doorstep tonight.
- Reese Peanut Butter Cup Candy
- Dove Dark Chocolate Candy
- Hot Tamales Chewy Candies Fierce Cinnamon
- Peeps & Co Ghosts Marshmallow Peeps
- Justin’s Organic Peanut Butter Cups
- Hershey’s Cookie’s ‘n’ Creme Candy Bars
- Jolly Ranchers Hard Candy
- Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups
- M&M’s Chocolate Candies
- Twix Minis
Think we missed out on your favorite candy in our list. Do let us by commenting below.
- Easy as a Sunday morning: Even if you are not a selfie addict, we are certain you end up spending 60 minutes on an average on your phone daily. Online grocery shopping means you are in the grocery store virtually. This means can shop for the groceries with one click of a button, it also means you need not get up from the couch for the tedious task of grocery shopping.
- You will save money: When you shop online, shopping is always more intentional. What it means is that you are less likely to spend on an impulse than when you are in the store physically. We think it’s a great plus.
- Save time: Online grocery shopping will save you over two hours each week along with fuel. It’s often said wasted time is worse than wasted money and we couldn’t agree more. Additional time can be devoted to relaxing, learning new things or finally starting your own project.
- Because finally, the task of picking produce will belong to someone else: Let’s face it not all of us are champions we think we are in picking produce. Most of us get by the task just fine. The personal shoppers are typically passionate about the task of picking groceries and make the effort of delivering only the best to your doorstep.
- No more wait in the checkout lane: Can you imagine grocery shopping without having to wait in the checkout lane? With online grocery shopping, you can. Even during vacations and the busy festive season.
Looking to pick this week’s grocery supplies, log in to Burpy.com today.
If you are a taco lover like us you will enjoy reading these facts-
- The word “taco” literally translates to “plug” or “wad” a small hole, it also translates to “light lunch” in Mexican Spanish
- The word “taco” originated in the 18th century at silver mines in Mexico. Back then, a taco was simply a paper wrapped around gunpowder. Fortunately, we all relish a much delicious version if taco now.
- Although taco made its way to the US only in early 20th century. Americans officially love taco and ate over 4.5 billion tacos last year! That’s 490,000 miles of tacos.
- The hard shell taco was invented in 1947 because corn tortillas didn’t stay fresh for long.
- The first taco party in history was held in 1520 by Hernan Cortes.
Have a fun taco fact? Don’t forget to share by commenting below.