- What is online grocery shopping and what are the benefits?
Online grocery shopping is a fast growing concept wherein you can order your daily or weekly grocery items from a website and have it delivered to your door, at a minimum cost, often lower than the costs that you would usually incur in buying the groceries from the store yourself.
- Can I be sure of my money?
In most cases, you are making a safe online transaction with your credit card. This means that you are free to cancel your order and have your refunds at any time. Besides this, another important thing to remember is that many online grocery delivery services, like burpy.com in Austin, do not directly charge your card until the deliveries have been made.
- What is the biggest advantage of online grocery shopping?
Saving time and money. These two are possibly the biggest concerns for any urban consumer in today’s world, and as such, these two criteria are very easily met by online grocery delivery services. Besides these, there are also some other advantages like having a well trained shopper check your produce for you.
- What are the different kinds of online grocery deliveries that I can choose from?
There are several kinds, from supermarket chains selling their own products, to services like burpy.com in Texas, which offer your choice of grocery stores and have their highly trained personal shoppers pick up the groceries for you, making a same day delivery.
- What are the other advantages of online grocery shopping?
Saving on your trip to the store, if you just need to make a usual refill tip. Besides, having an expert do the shopping who will go above and beyond for maintaining customer services standards is a huge plus. You also get the advantage of having a shopper visit multiple stores which is another big benefit
- Is it more expensive to shop online for groceries?
It is, in fact, cheaper to shop for groceries online than most other methods. Many of these online stores, including the ones serving the Austin area are known for offering prices that are in fact, lower than shelf prices in many examples.
- Who are the major players in the US market right now?
Amazon, Burpy and Instacart are the major players in select cities right now. Burpy serves Houston, Austin, Dallas and San Antonio area, one of the largest coverages in Texas.
- Why did my neighbor advise me to go shopping online for my groceries instead?
This is probably because you have a busy schedule or have some problem with mobility. It is very easy to get someone who is a trained expert to do your mundane grocery shopping for you at none to very little extra cost.
- What if I am not satisfied with my online grocery shopping?
Most online grocery delivery services provide a customer friendly return and refund policy. You can always return the groceries that you don’t find suitable
10. I’ve heard that I can even get wholesale deal prices if I shop for groceries online. Is it true?
Yes, though you’d have to order in larger quantities. The benefits of savings are huge. Some stires like burpy.com have shoppers with ready Costco cards. You can add to your savings by choosing to shop from these warehouse-like retail formats.
11. Is this trend only prevalent in the US or is it growing in other countries, too?
Online grocery delivery services are growing with the advent of the internet in almost every country with a growing urban population of internet users.
12. What about my usual shopping list methods?
Its easier to just click on the items you want. Some sites even let you upload a scanned image of your shopping list. Just take a pic and upload.
13. Who shops for my groceries when I shop online?
Every grocery delivery company has trained shoppers that shop for only the freshest produce when you shop online.